My flight got into yvr ok. But my luggage was not there. It was on the next flight in 11:30 PM local, 2 hrs away. They would deliver it to my hotel at 10 the next morning. I needed a different set of clothes for the next day, so I waited for it.
There are no shuttle buses to Burnaby.
You'll have to take a taxi. It's about $40. They do take credit card.
It's also possible to take public transportation, but not at the time I was in, so I didn't investigate further.
The hotel is fine.
Make sure to ask about the shuttle to the Kodak training center.
Evidently, breakfast is not included in the room rate. There is a restaurant. Most bfasts start at around $10.
BTW, there are Currency Exchanges in both airports. I think they charge a $3.50 fee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment